Re: [SCA-Herbalist] First Aid Kit?

  • Carowyn Silveroak
    Message 1 of 62 , Mar 24, 2011

      One of the Tarim / Urumchi mummies had a bag of ephedra on her!

      -Carowyn

      Groupon™ Official Site
      Groupon.com
    • Tamie
      Message 62 of 62 , Aug 22 2:08 PM
        Patchouli smells like mold to me. And mold is one of my strongest triggers for asthma and migraines. I either get a sinus based migraine headache or start wheezing depending on the type of mold and how I've "ingested" it. The only thing stronger than my mold reaction is my reaction to synthetic scents. I don't have the energy to make everything from scratch, but am pleased that there are finally various hypo-allergenic cleaners  on the market. I do make oils for cooking, massage, and bruise treatment though using the scents I mentioned earlier.
        Tama

        On 8/21/2011 12:59 PM, Aly/Cemper wrote:   Query: I had someone give me a lecture about wearing Patchouli and stated that Patchouli was Sandlewood were the same plant and both "incite asthma." Is this true? Re: the asthma. I know that Patchouli is related to mint but is and that certain smells do cause an asthmatic reaction but I could not find if they were of the same family, genus or order?