Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • VivienneKestrel@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2011
      ACK! I am sorry - didn't intend to disturb anyone <blush>

      On Jan 26, 2011 7:08pm, Vivienne Kestrel via LinkedIn <VivienneKestrel@...> wrote:

      > LinkedIn
      > Vivienne Kestrel requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
      > Laurel,
      > - Vivienne

    • Lauren Grover via LinkedIn
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2011

        LinkedIn

        Lauren Grover requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

        Laurel,

        - Lauren

        View invitation from Lauren Grover

        WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH LAUREN GROVER BE A GOOD IDEA?

        People Lauren Grover knows can discover your profile
        Connecting to Lauren Grover will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile.

        © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation