Re: The guild-goals

  • Aelfwyn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2000
      In a message dated 2/13/00 1:01:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      jenne@... writes:

      << Then we could rewrite the goals to be:

      "The goal of Herbalist Guild is to encourage study, teaching and practice
      of medieval herb uses, as well as study of medieval apothecary and
      pharmacy practice, in the East Kingdom. The Guild should serve as a
      conduit for herbalists and apothecaries in the kingdom to communicate with
      and learn from each other, and to disseminate knowledge about medieval
      herbalism and pharmacy to others."

      Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise jenne@... >>

      I like this one. It gives us a broader definition and more room to learn and
      play.
      Aelfwyn