Re: [SCA-Herbalist] mums the word

  • Lori Hannis
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 17, 2010
      Oh my gosh! what an awesome idea, i might do that...

      next spring..my house

      Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back.”
      ~Arthur Rubinstein

      http://lhannis.blogspot.com

      From: RICKARPA@...
      Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:30:51 -0400

      I think that pyrethrins are (or were) derived from chrysanthemums.

      Patty

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 18, 2010
        Well someone has to do it. Once the idea is out there, you can't just let it lie!

        I am so getting my still this year!

        To: SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com
        From: RICKARPA@...
        Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:30:51 -0400