Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Medicinal use of Pearls

  • Carowyn Silveroak
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 1 9:45 PM
      Oooh, cool, I didn't know that!

      *whistles happily off to find a brewer....luckily I know of one a shire
      away....!*

      -Carowyn

      > certain advantages - especially when a batch goes off! More vinegar
      for
      > meeee! ;-)"

      > Allow me to add...
      >
      > Beer can make a nice (malt) vinegar as well.
      >
      > Kirklin
      Natural Arthritis Cure
      Say goodbye arthritis drugs. Aches disappear with raisin remedy.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c5645f76e5a17c84dm04duc
    • Roysen AriManna
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 2 11:54 PM
        Since the wine vs vinegar thread had begun to walk down this path, I thought I would share this little tidbit.  I liked the article, hope you find something for you.  I do realize that it is "a bit" out of period

        Aged 9,000 Years, Ancient Beer Finally Hits Stores
        http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128587208&sc=emaf

        In Love & Light, AriManna
        aka Paula