Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Rose "Bead" Question

  • Trey Capnerhurst
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 3:30 PM
      "The Artifice of Beauty" (pg. 208) quotes a pomander ball recipe from Dioscorides, which he calls Rhodides.  (Materia Medica, pg 70) They are so similar to later ones that I believe we can safely assume continuity, esp. since they did not go out of fashion in secular or religious circles in the Far East.

      Treasach