My Predicament!!!

  • Joanne Clyde
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      Hello,

      I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now, I'm stuck in London UK with family right now, we came down here on vacation , we were robbed, the situation seems worse as bags, cash , credit cards and cell phone were stolen at GUN POINT, It's such a crazy experience for us, we need help flying back home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is that we still have our passport but don't have enough money to get our flight ticket back home, please I need you to loan me some money($2000) but I will appreciate any amount you can help with, I will reimburse you as soon as I'm back home, I promise

      Joanne

      ************************************************************ Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.And the Lord God doth work by means to bring about his great and eternal purposes; and by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise and bringeth about the salvation of many souls.**********************************Alma 37:6-7