Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Kriss Mann
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2010

      LinkedIn

      - Kriss

      Kriss Mann
      Assistant Manager at Home Fabrics
      Pocatello, Idaho Area

      Confirm that you know Kriss

      © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

    • Vivienne Kestrel via LinkedIn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2011

        LinkedIn

        Vivienne Kestrel requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

        Laurel,

        - Vivienne

        View invitation from Vivienne Kestrel

        DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs?
        With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!

        © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

      • VivienneKestrel@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2011
          ACK! I am sorry - didn't intend to disturb anyone <blush>

          On Jan 26, 2011 7:08pm, Vivienne Kestrel via LinkedIn <VivienneKestrel@...> wrote:

          > LinkedIn
          > Vivienne Kestrel requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
          > Laurel,
          > - Vivienne

        • Lauren Grover via LinkedIn
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 9, 2011

            LinkedIn

            Lauren Grover requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

            Laurel,

            - Lauren

            View invitation from Lauren Grover

            WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH LAUREN GROVER BE A GOOD IDEA?

            People Lauren Grover knows can discover your profile
            Connecting to Lauren Grover will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile.

            © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation