RE: resource recommendation, please

  • Robin Kennedy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2010
      Good Morrow, Gentles,

      Please check out my website theplantlady.net

      I have a good bibliography posted there as well as links to herbal and
      ethnobotanical sites. The bibliography will be updated in the near
      future as I have recently acquired many more books; as I finish
      reading them, I will add them to the list. I am also working on
      annotating the bibliography. Please keep in mind that the site is
      still a work in progress, but in the meantime, enjoy.

      YIS,

      Maereta