Missing posts Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Re: study idea

  • Jennifer Heise
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2009
      Yes, embarrassingly, it IS the moderator's personal life screwing this up. I apologize! The moderator alerts went to an account that I haven't been checking as often as I should have since I got pregnant, but now that he's almost 9 months, I'm trying to get my act back together and approve people for posting.

      Again, apologies.

      -- Jadwiga

      Just a side question. I have posted a comment(s) and it took nearly a month for it to show up in the message que. Is this normal? Or is it just the group owner's mundane life (and God knows that it happens to all of us!!) making it a little slow to post? Some Boards I am on post almost immediately, others within a day or so. Just curious.