classes

  • Letitia hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009
      did i miss something. Im sorry but where and when are these classes. I also have a question whoever is teaching the classes," do you have a powerpoint presentation or hadnouts? I love to have a copy of the info. I am very into oils and such  and planning on getting my Doctorate in natural health.
      Please let me know if that is possible.
      thanks
      Tish