Two worktrade positions available at Women's Herbal Symposium

  • missanja
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      I hope this is OK to post here. My friend and I can no longer make it to the women's Herbal Symposium in Laytonville (Sept 4-7). We have two worktrade positions that provide registration at a significant discount: $110 each (versus $325).

      Information can be found at:

      http://www.womensherbalsymposium.org/pages/symposium.html

      We can offer our positions to other women. Our worktrasde positions are kitchen prep, 3 hours per each day. I can provide more details for anyone that is interested.

      We would love to get our $110 back but are open to offers. We would accept payment through Paypal and provide papers of our registration and work trade details. We will notify the organizers with the names of those taking our place. They can also be contacted directly.

      With gratitude,
      Anja