Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Rose Geranium?

  • Amy Provost
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2009
      The leaf.  What is the conflicting info you're seeing?

      Ameline

      On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 6:43 PM, Carowyn Silveroak <silveroak@...> wrote:

      Greetings,

      So, I have a rose geranium - what do I harvest? I'm getting conflicting
      info.

      -Confuse-a-Carowyn
      Click here for great quotes from top international movers!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTMAuQhW082NsWVnuOffiMnZLa6uZeVhLVrddrEZEhCWXOZ1nlVrHa/

      --
      www.crookedwall.org
      www.bthumbstudios.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 16, 2009
            The leaf.  What is the conflicting info you're seeing?

            Ameline

            New to Digital Photography? Click Here.

          • Carowyn Silveroak
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 16, 2009

              I hate it when my answer gets stripped, let me try again.....

              Leaf, stem (weird website), flower.....

              Leaf I can do....it hasn't stopped spurting since I planted it!

              Thanks, all!  I'll start selectively harvesting tomorrow....

              -Carowyn

              >The leaf.  What is the conflicting info you're
              seeing?

              >Ameline

              Click for a wide selection of quality scales.