Fwd: no help yet

  • Suhayma@cox.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2009
      For those of you who do not know, Theoderik started the Pepperer's Guild.

      If you think you can help him at all - please email at the address below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off-list.

      Suhayma

      P.S. Tink, could you please post to the BBM list? Thanks.

      P.P.S. If someone has Baroness Megan and/or Klaus the Toymaker's email address, could you please forward to them as well? Thank you.

      > From: "k1xu@..." <k1xu@...>
      > Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 17:28:28 GMT
      > To: suhayma@...
      > Subject: no help yet
      >
      > there were no offers of crash space that i could make work. i never had any way to contact the person in western CT you told me about. non of the phones i have access to will let me make tole calls. and the person from Maryland that contacted me stoped responding when i told her i was ready to come down. i have been living in a cave i know about. dry, cold, no drinking water, no food. i am getting too week to make many forays out of the woods. i may have another Lyme disease infection.
      > i have been trying to find a VW camper on the web. every time i find one i can't get to it, or can't get to it fast enough.
      > it gets very frustrating. i found a very nice Diesel VW camper near SanFransisco that was well within the limits of a trust fund i have to replace my old car. it was sold out from under me before i had a chance to buy a bus ticket. there are a few suitable vehicles i could fix if i had a place i could work on a vehicle.
      > if there is anyone out there willing to help me with the logistics of purchasing a vehicle let me know.
      > i am still sick from chemo, and i will not get better unless my circumstances improve very soon. i have other complications that have shown up but the medical services industry will do nothing about them because i have no access to primary care.
      > let me know if you have any ideas that might save my life. frankly i don't think my life is worth saving and i don't believe anyone else does either. i have no evidence anyone has ever thought my life had value.
      > theoderik

      > Learn from the comfort of your home. Browse online degrees. Free info.
      > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsIoPGPer5HlLyUsCsWlEV029op4Ay7YnnuykdUreyOfuLr1xAmNu4/
    • Marian
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, <Suhayma@...> wrote:

        > For those of you who do not know, Theoderik started the Pepperer's Guild.
        >
        > If you think you can help him at all - please email at the address below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off-list.

        Please, what is the email address for replies? I didn't see one.

        Thank you,

        Old Marian