East Kingdom Herb Symposium

  • Jo Anne Fatherly
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
      On behalf of Lady Merlinia:

      Merlinia sends Greetings!

      The date & place are Sept 12, @ the Maplewood Women's Club, also @
      the Durand Heddon House & Garden.
      I would like to have a planning meeting @ Mudthaw-(time to be
      discussed- whenever we can all get a moment?)

      If you want to talk about this, she can be reached at merlinia at verizon.net

      Johanna
    • Kirk Spencer
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
        It's a minor thing, I know, but when places are mentioned could states be included as well?  I mean, because I can do research and so know the Durand-Hedden is in NJ I can assume we're speaking of the Maplewood NJ Women's Club, and not the Maplewood Women's club in Bethlehem NH.  (And since it's East kingdom Maplewood MN is obviously not applicable.)

        I can't get to NJ, but I get to MN often enough it might have gone on my calendar.  It's a small thing, but please?

        Kirklin

        discussed- whenever we can all get a moment?)

        If you want to talk about this, she can be reached at merlinia at verizon.net

        Johanna

      • Marian Walke
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
          Kirk Spencer wrote:

          > It's a minor thing, I know, but when places are mentioned could states
          > be included as well? I mean, because I can do research and so know the
          > Durand-Hedden is in NJ I can assume we're speaking of the Maplewood NJ
          > Women's Club, and not the Maplewood Women's club in Bethlehem NH. (And
          > since it's East kingdom Maplewood MN is obviously not applicable.)
          >
          > I can't get to NJ, but I get to MN often enough it might have gone on my
          > calendar. It's a small thing, but please?

          The only thing wrong with Kirk's posting is that he calls it a "small
          thing."

          Could people please be less egocentric? Please don't assume that
          EVERYONE knows who you are and therefore EVERYONE will of course know
          where you live. Why should twenty people have to look this up because
          one person was so thoughtless?

          Grumble!

          --Old Marian, in full curmudgeon mode

          > Kirklin

        • Jo Anne Fatherly
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
            Sorry. Since this event had been previously announced (and in fact,
            it is the second iteration of the event) I assumed, as I shouldn't have.

            (On the other hand, the header DOES say "East Kingdom" which rather
            rules out MN).

            Johanna