Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Skunk Oil Removal Recipe

  • Alyson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2009
      My dogs also get skunked at least twice a year. Usually, they are very very proud of themselves. Luckily, they have not invited the skunk home. :)
      Kemper

      Life is meant to be an adventure; change is a gift that we have to learn to use aright. A Celtic curse is to be stuck in a field and unable to leave. To be stuck in one place forever.
      To be unable to venture or change.
      An open gate is the opposite of this. It is the invitation to venture, to grow, the call to be among the living vital elements of the world.
      The open gate is the call to explore new areas of yourself
      and the world around you
      ~David Adam,The Open Gate~

        Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2009
          Oh I use the old remedy because I have cats that just don't seem to understand that if it dosen't bark or meow and is black and white leave it the >>>>>>>>>>>> alone.
          Aricia Jehane

[...]

          ____________ _________ _________ ______
          Recent Activity
            Visit Your Group
            Yahoo! News
            You won't believe
            it, but it's true
            Share Photos
            photos and
            more online.
            Dog Groups
            discuss everything
            related to dogs.
            .

          • Katherine Stark
            Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2009
              thank you. my aunts cats LOVE to mess with skunks

              marion