New website

  • Robin Kennedy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2009
      Good morrow, Gentles,

      I would appreciate it if you would check out my new website, especially the Medieval page. I still have a lot of work to do, but perhaps you have suggestions, especially about other resources?

    • Amy Provost
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2009
        Wanted to pass on this link to a Native page of interest...
        http://www.manataka.org/page51.html

        Sorry, off topic this morning.
        Ameline

        --