Pomanders

  • McIsaac & Capnerhurst
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 13, 2008
      I've been having too much fun making these, so now I selling them on eBay.  If anyone doesn't want to bother creating their own, or if you have any suggestions, let me know.

      Medieval Organic Rose Bead Pomander - SCA
      eBay.ca item 280283505238

      Treasach
      An Tir
      Avacal
    • Jan Heckman
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
        Tried looking for it twice ...keeps saying iteam not found ...J

        In Service to Trimaris & The Crowns,
        Lady Jonete ....

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
          Hmm...  I'm new at this.  I thought I listed it in Canada and the US, but not internationally yet.

          Anyone else done this before?

          Trey

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
            I found it all right just putting the item number into the search bar on Ebay (logged into the US site).  I see no problem selling something like this to the UK or Australia, but you'll want to be careful about customs restrictions to some countries in regards to both plant matter and jewelery (Italy is the absolute worst).
            Nice item and description :)

            While we're plugging, I have a new SCA etched glass decal... 260309106790
            My herbal tincture bags are residing on Etsy right now, another site you may want to check out as a selling venue with lower listing and final value fees.

            Ameline

            --
            www.crookedwall.org
            www.bthumbstudios.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
              Thanks.  I'm glad I got it right.

              Oooo....  This Esty is all for handmade items!  Guess where I'm going for my holiday shopping...  What I don't make myself, of course...

              Trey

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
                think I found them (2) ... looked on ebay under
                Medieval Organic Rose Bead Pomander  .... J

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
                  are you looking in ebay.ca?
                  ________________________________

                  <http://world5.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=115237513>

                    I've been having too much fun making these, so now I selling them on eBay. If anyone doesn't want to bother creating their own, or if you have any suggestions, let me know.

                    Medieval Organic Rose Bead Pomander - SCA
                    eBay.ca item 280283505238

                    Treasach
                    An Tir
                    Avacal

                    --
                    www.crookedwall.org<http://www.crookedwall.org>
                    www.bthumbstudios.com<http://www.bthumbstudios.com>
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 14, 2008
                      Yeah, I don't know how that works.  I know I have to use .ca if I want to see items that I can get.  If I try using .com, lots of times I'll want something I can't get.

                      Most sellers I see are in the States, though.  It's my understanding that if the sellers specifaclly ships to your country, it will appear on your local version of eBay.  Unless it comes under another number in some areas...  Maybe it's a different number on .com...

                      Bloody Hel.

                      I'm signing up for Esty to ship on it if I can...  So much handmade chainmail!

                      Trey

                      I couldn't get it at the US site, but found it at the ca site