OT - FW: Halloween Candy Recall PLEASE READ & PASS ALONG!!! This is true

  • Dianaim ingen Eochada
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008

      Sorry for the band width and if you get this missive more than once.  However, this is important and please feel free to pass this along!

      I work in a school and this was sent to all staff by the school nurse.  Please check your childrens’ trick or treat bags.

      Baintighearna Dianaim ingen Eochada

      Barony of Smoking Rocks

      Subject: FW: Halloween Candy Recall PLEASE READ & PASS ALONG!!! This is true

      FYI

      I just looked this up on Snopes.  They said it is true.  So, watch out for those chocolate gold coins!!