Lavender Festival

  • Lynda Boots
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2008
      Lavender is grown profusely in Central Texas. The town of Blanco is
      having a Lavender Festival. http://www.blanco-texas.com/blanco-
      lavender-festival.html Thought I'd share this, as many people love
      lavender.

      Dreda
    • royalbabysitter
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2008
        Theres so much stuff going on in texas right now, and it's kina far
        from us, so I think I'll just skip down to washington for the festival
        there. But thankyou anyway!

        -Larissa, daughter of Bruce

        --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, "Lynda Boots"