Seeking Teachers for Youth Classes for GNEW In Malagentia (Maine) in July

  • Heidi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Greetings to the list!
      I am again seeking those valiant souls that might consider teaching a
      youth class at Great Northeastern War 22 in Malagentia in July. Each
      year we offer a large slate of youth classes all day Saturday. Classes
      are offered for all age ranges and teachers are welcome to designate
      both class size and age ranges. We have offered several basic herb
      classes in the past and they were well received by the kids. We are
      looking for 30 minute classes on most any SCA topic that is near and
      dear to your heart. We offer scheduled enclosed tent space, tables and
      chairs, class planning assistance, adult helpers during class, whatever
      you might need. We are happy to work with you on scheduling around
      other event commitments that day. If you think you might be willing to
      offer a youth class, please contact Aelfwyn@... with your ideas or
      questions. Have the fun of training up the SCA Next Generation!
      Many Thanks,
      Aelfwyn