Re: Starting a period Herbalist guild

  • scottishladyrobinhood
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2008
      > Why did Lady Bullseye's reply come from my address?
      > that is just too wierd, whats up?

      Sorry rissa, but the only thing I can think of is that you left my
      computer signed in under your name when you came over the other day.
      (Why did you post your question rather than sending me an Email?)

      Lady Bullseye

      > --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, Larissa Palmer
      > <royalbabysitter@> wrote:
      > >
      > > My neck of the woods-
      > > just outside a little small town called Creston in BC Canada
      > > (AKA The Kingdom of Albanycrest)
      > > Thankyou

      Mobile.
      > Try it now.

      > > Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go
      > Yahoo! Answers and share what you know at
      http://ca.answers.yahoo.com

    • royalbabysitter
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2008
        Oh! sorry, I probably did.
        Thanks for figuring that out (Forgive the blonde in my hair)

        Larissa, Daughter of Bruce

        --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, "scottishladyrobinhood"
        <scottishladyrobinhood@...> wrote:

        > > Why did Lady Bullseye's reply come from my address?
        > > that is just too wierd, whats up?
        >
        > Sorry rissa, but the only thing I can think of is that you left my
        > computer signed in under your name when you came over the other day.
        > (Why did you post your question rather than sending me an Email?)
        >
        > Lady Bullseye
        >

        > > --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, Larissa Palmer
        > > <royalbabysitter@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > My neck of the woods-
        > > > just outside a little small town called Creston in BC Canada
        > > > (AKA The Kingdom of Albanycrest)
        > > > Thankyou

      • Lauren Grover
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2008
          I have a couple questions for someone who works with natural dyes.
          I have some indigo for dyeing hair. It's green, but I see that most
          indigo for cloth dyeing is blue from having been through a fermentation
          process. Can I use my hair indigo for cotton without further processing?
          Also, I have some madder powder that I bought a couple years ago. It
          has been stored in a sealed heavy plastic bag in a cool place out of the
          light. Does it go bad or lose potency, and if so, how do I tell?
          Can someone recommend a good how-to site for a beginning dyer?
          Thanks!
          Ghazalah