Re: Starting a period Herbalist guild

  • royalbabysitter
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2008
      Why did Lady Bullseye's reply come from my address?
      that is just too wierd, whats up?

      Larissa Daughter of Bruce

      --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, Larissa Palmer
      <royalbabysitter@...> wrote:

      > My neck of the woods-
      > just outside a little small town called Creston in BC Canada
      > (AKA The Kingdom of Albanycrest)
      > Thankyou

      good counsel and example, builds with both; he that gives good
      admonition and bad example, builds with one hand and pulls down with
      the other." - Sir Francis Bacon

      > ________________________________
      Try it now.

      > Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to
      Yahoo! Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com

    • scottishladyrobinhood
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1 5:33 AM
        > Why did Lady Bullseye's reply come from my address?
        > that is just too wierd, whats up?

        Sorry rissa, but the only thing I can think of is that you left my
        computer signed in under your name when you came over the other day.
        (Why did you post your question rather than sending me an Email?)

        Lady Bullseye

        > --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, Larissa Palmer
        > <royalbabysitter@> wrote:
        > >
        > > My neck of the woods-
        > > just outside a little small town called Creston in BC Canada
        > > (AKA The Kingdom of Albanycrest)
        > > Thankyou

        Mobile.

        Message 3 of 7 , May 1 5:45 AM
          Oh! sorry, I probably did.
          Thanks for figuring that out (Forgive the blonde in my hair)

          Larissa, Daughter of Bruce

          --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, "scottishladyrobinhood"
          <scottishladyrobinhood@...> wrote:

          > > Why did Lady Bullseye's reply come from my address?
          > > that is just too wierd, whats up?
          >
          > Sorry rissa, but the only thing I can think of is that you left my
          > computer signed in under your name when you came over the other day.
          > (Why did you post your question rather than sending me an Email?)
          >
          > Lady Bullseye
          >

          > > --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, Larissa Palmer
          > > <royalbabysitter@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > My neck of the woods-
          > > > just outside a little small town called Creston in BC Canada
          > > > (AKA The Kingdom of Albanycrest)
          > > > Thankyou

        • Lauren Grover
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1 7:54 AM
            I have a couple questions for someone who works with natural dyes.
            I have some indigo for dyeing hair. It's green, but I see that most
            indigo for cloth dyeing is blue from having been through a fermentation
            process. Can I use my hair indigo for cotton without further processing?
            Also, I have some madder powder that I bought a couple years ago. It
            has been stored in a sealed heavy plastic bag in a cool place out of the
            light. Does it go bad or lose potency, and if so, how do I tell?
            Can someone recommend a good how-to site for a beginning dyer?
            Thanks!
            Ghazalah