Re: [SCA-Herbalist] classes at gulf wars

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2008
      I would like to attend some of the classes but they confelect. Can I get any handouts?

      Robin

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 29, 2008
        I would love to come, but as I live in British Columbia I think it's
        too far away for me to be able to attend.
        --Larissa, daughter of Bruce

        --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Chandler-Finch"
        <goldweard@...> wrote:

        > Ansteorra is sponsoring a herbalist/botanical tent at Gulf Wars.
        > There will be classes every day. I am teaching 6 classes myself on
        > Tuesday. come to the war lots of fun.

      • Dereder ingen Donnchaid mhic Chormaic
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 29, 2008
          I know I have perused the Class Schedules and have already determined to be at all six classes on Tuesday!  I'm looking forward to learning lots!!!

          Lady Dereder ingen Donnchaid mhic Chormaic
          3rd Daughter of High Lord Aradonn
          Rose of the Eastern Keep, Kingdom of Trimaris
          Petal of Falconrose
          Librarian, Barony of Oldenfeld
          Order of the Beacon, Barony of Oldenfeld
          Kingdom of Trimaris