Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Seeking Costus...

  • Lilinah
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2008
      Thanks to several members for informing me that it's an at-risk
      plant. I avoid at-risk and endangered plants.

      Any suggestions for a substitute? This is for food, not medicine, and
      i don't know what it tastes or smells like ( gather that it is
      aromatic), only that it was used by Byzantines in some recipes.
      --
      Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
      the persona formerly known as Anahita

      My LibraryThing