Beekeeping Workshop, March 1 and March 8

  • Alicia Carr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      To all good gentles in and around the Barony of Caer Mear,

      Mundanely I have a frind who is starting her own apiary.  She has invited my sister and myself to an introductory workshop on beekeeping.  If you are interested in attending, please reply to the email listed in the email below.  Thank you so much for yout time.  Please forward to any parties you think may be interested (including the Merry Rose, as I don't have the address).

      Aldyth the Gentle
      From: "ladybug.100@..." <ladybug.100@...>
      Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 15:29:02 GMT
      To: amysorganicgarden@...,
      annstaxi@...,
      Tclclee@...,
      samsara_is@...,
      silverleo@...,
      YOVIVIAN@...
      Subject: Beekeeping Workshop, March 1 and March 8

      Hello,
      Please spread the word to anyone you think might be interested.

      BEEKEEPING WORKSHOP: Central Virginia Beekeepers Association East is sponsoring a workshop to introduce you to the art of beekeeping.  This course consists of 2 Saturday in class sessions. Location and time of a third "in the field" session will be announced at the workshop.
      WHERE: Pamunkey Regional Library, Ashland, Virgina
      When: Saturdays, March 1 and March 8, 2008
      Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
      Fee: $5.00 (to be paid at the workshop)
      Contact Us: CVBAEAST@...