Teething Tablets

  • Cyndie May
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2007
       Greetings,

      I don't remember if this has been mentioned already or not, but Hyland Teething Tablets are Homeopathic and work wonderfully. I used them for each of my 4 children - the oldest is now 16 years old. The tablets are small and dissolve on the tongue because it is in a milk sugar base. The web site is www.hyland.com so you can read about the ingredients and the company. It might not be the oldest remedy for teething but they are easy to carry and have worked for many people I know.

      YiS

      Arabella of Artane