Tisane

  • Jo Anne Fatherly
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2007
      The Fall issue of Tisane went out last week (thanks, again, to Raven)
      and is now trickling back, in unusual numbers this time. The
      following people are reported by the USPS as "not known." If you want
      to stay on the hard-copy mailing list (as opposed to reading it on
      the website, where it will be, as soon as I make the pdf), please
      e-mail me offlist with your current address.

      Daria Montferrante
      Louise Sugar
      Terry Golecke
      John Anderson
      Donna Mitchell
      Ann Weiner

      Johanna
    • Virginia Taylor
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 4, 2007

        Mine got here fine- I'm sure I'd enjoy it more it I didn't add a heaping helping of "I shoulda contributed" before digging in.

        Tchipakkan

        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead