info for the PAGE

  • Connie
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2007
      I have been asked to gather some information about kingdom guilds for
      the Page and Kingdom records, and the email address in the page
      doesn't work unless I join your guild! Would the person representing
      the Guild of St. Hildegard please contact me?

      I am supposed to ask

      Who is the contact person for the Herbalist's Guild
      Does your group have a charter?
      If so, would you please send me a copy of it?
      Does your group have a link on the West Kingdom web page?
      What is the current activity level of your group?
      Thank you for your help in completing my assignment!

      YIS

      Constance Lymnour
      MKA Connie Schulte
    • Eric Kobuck Wagner
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2007
        1,  Rhiannon MacLennan (Cheeri Lopez) is the current head.  I am her back up and founder/last head of the guild.  Aricia Jehane Deveraux (Krys Jeffrey-Wagner) my personal email is aricia@....  You can get in touch with us both at that address.

        2.  We do, but we are still looking for it.  It was a beautiful scroll with everything on it.

        3.  As soon as we find it or I make another you can have a photo of it.

        4.  Yes though Cynagua.  We ARE NOT a kingdom guild.

        5.  All levels.  We work with beginners on up.  I am the only laurel in this Kingdom for Herbalism and I have 3 apprentices who also teach beginners while I go farther.
        We will be setting up hopefully a herbalist track at a Kingdom A/S or Collegium because we have tried to do seperate Herbal Collegiums (even asking the Gardeners, Cooks and Textile Guilds to participate teaching herbal parts of their craft) and no one replied.  SO I teach here in my workshop and we do field trips, etc.

        Hope this helps.  You can add this to anything Rhi has to offer.

        In Service

        Comtesse Aricia Jehane

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2007
          Thank you. I have recorded what you sent me and will send it on to
          the persons in charge.

          --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, Eric Kobuck Wagner <aricia@...>