edamame tangent...RE: Coconut and Soy Was:Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Handcream recipe?

  • King's Taste Productions
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2007
      (Having to de-lurk here for a moment) I had the occasion to have it proved
      to me that not everything is good covered with chocolate this evening. I
      was at Trader Joe's, and they had dark chocolate covered edamame. It wasn't
      terrible, but it was not the tastiest thing I've ever eaten, either. And
      dark chocolate is good on so many things!

      Anyway, back to your discussion...

      Christianna