re:series of herbal first aid classes

  • HopeAllyson Dwiggins
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2007
      I tried to send this, but it did not seem to go through. I apologize if
      anyone gets it twice.

      Greetings all,
      I have received quite a few responses regarding this project. Quite a
      number of people have expressed interest both through the list and
      privately. A number of the responses have been from outside the East
      Kingdom, or from areas within the East Kingdom that are too far from my
      apartment for people to make the trip easily.

      My thoughts are these:

      I will hold the classes in my home for those who can attend.

      For those unable to attend, I will upload files of what we are doing at the
      time of each class. That way everyone is in the same place in the class.

      I will post the classes to both the SCA-Herbalist list and the ek-herbs
      list.

      Maybe once all the classes are done, I can put together the whole series and
      put it online.

      YIS,
      Annys