Roman Mazes

  • Carowyn Silveroak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2007
      Hi!

      I stumbled across this, and thought the gardeners would have fun with
      simpler mazes:

      gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/maze/roman.htm

      Enjoy!

      -Carowyn
    • Laura
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2007
        Carowyn,
        Thanks for sharing this. It's a great site, and the list of links
        makes it doubly great. I've been designing some rather plain mazes in
        hopes of installing a knot garden this fall. After looking over the
        sites, I think I can go bigger and better by making a turf maze
        instead.
        Laurens de Vitrolles

        --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, Carowyn Silveroak
        <silveroak@...> wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > I stumbled across this, and thought the gardeners would have fun with
        > simpler mazes:
        >
        > gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/maze/roman.htm
        >
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > -Carowyn

      • Carowyn Silveroak
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2007
          Greetings!

          > Thanks for sharing this. It's a great site, and the list of links
          > makes it doubly great. I've been designing some rather plain mazes
          > in hopes of installing a knot garden this fall. After looking over
          the
          > sites, I think I can go bigger and better by making a turf maze
          > instead.

          You're welcome! I literally stumbled across it while looking for other
          information (on the Roman amphitheater at Caerleon in the British
          Isles...) and though it looked great! (Especially the links....) So I'm
          glad it helped!

          I like mazes too.....I have a small plot now, so maybe I'll do wicked
          things with the herb garden next year.....hee hee hee.....

          -Carowyn