Re:little advice?

  • storm85213
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5 10:02 AM
      Thank you ma'am. It is on the way. I have learned during my teaching
      and counseling is that the trick is to ask the right question, and
      to ask the right people. I think I have done just that. Thank you so
      much. I am overwhelmed.
      Jack

      --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, Dianna Haught <avacyn@...>
      wrote:

      > Leechcraft: Early English Charms, Plantlore and Healing (Hardcover)
      > by
      > <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/103-4715011-
      8059816?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-
      author=Stephen%20Pollington>Stephen