An introduction...

  • Jean Hetzel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2000
      Greetings to the list!

      Lady Marion from the Barony of Jararvellir, Northshield, Midrealm
      here. I have recently started a local SCA herbal guild and was
      looking for some advice about format for such an endeavor. I have an
      idea of how the meetings will probably go, but are there any major
      points I need to be aware of? Any constructive critisisms are
      welcome,
      either throught his list or privately!

      Also, since I am mundanely a pharmacy graduate student, my primary
      interest is in the pharmacognesy of plants and I would like to
      discuss such with other members.

      ~Marion