Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Re: Totally Off Topic - Cat Repellant

  • Ingraham de Boynton
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 9, 2007
      I stopped doing that years ago, but just ...knowing... it was there...could still be a problem :)

      Tom Vincent <tomrvincent@...> wrote:
      I suppose if you're in the habit of snorting people's lawns, yes.

      Duriel

      Ingraham de Boynton <ingrahamdeboynton@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Speaking as a gentle who hates chili, is it not possible that this remedy would also keep away some men?

      Lord Ingraham de Boynton
      Shire of Border Downs
      Kingdom of Northshield

      Tom Vincent <tomrvincent@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      So you brought up a topic you don't want to discuss...hmmm. ..

      Well, having been on the opposite side of that situation, I'd call her 'lucky'. :)

      As for cat repellants, I'd suggest chili powder.  Get it cheap and in bulk from a Mexican grocery store or warehouse.  Also keeps deer, dogs and most bugs away, too.

      Duriel

      "That tiara`s mine, bitch!" - Clark Kent