Field Trip Ideas

  • Warren & Meredith Harmon
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2000
      Greetings!

      I'm trying to gauge interest in field trips. (I'm only doing this as
      myself - I'm not soliciting for any other reason than to generate
      discussion on a topic... and perhaps to plan for the future! ;-)

      Anyway, there has been talk about the Cloisters - I heartily agree! But,
      what about local field trips for the local clusters of herbal-interested
      people? In this area alone, we have Rodale Institute, the Hershey
      Gardens (with its Antique Rose garden, which I have been sorely tempted
      to take a few cuttings from! ;-), and the Agricultural Museum (which has
      some relevant stuff for us). What do you think? Is anybody up for a
      trip? Would you like to see it planned sooner or later (for instance, do
      you want me to announce in March that it'll be in May, or do you want me
      to plan a trip now for July?)

      What are your thoughts???
      -Caro the Inquisitive

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • István László
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2000
        I think a trip to the Cloisters sounds wonderful, but I guess it will be sometime before I can  make it I live in Arkansas. In this rigion you we would have to plan herbal trips in May because by July most herbs are past there prime.

        Ælia Doughty

        Captain! The spellchecker kinna take this abuse!

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2000
          yes. Just need several weeks notice for trips. argente