Theft at Gulf Wars

  • Sara Glaze
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2007
      Please be on the look out for the following items. They were stolen near the field at this Gulf Wars. They are all from Trimaris. IF you know the where abouts of any of the items please let me know and I will get you in contact with the party who had them wrongly taken.

      If you want to forward just the descriptions of the items, without all the history and curses, here is the simplified list:

      All told, there were 5 fiberglass spears, 5 glaives/pole arms, 2 great swords, 2 long swords, 2 chairs, 1 pavilion, 1 helmet and 1 pair gauntlets stolen from us.

      Spear: Nine foot long Black fiberglass shaft (older, thicker-walled variety of shaft) covered in wood grained contact paper; self-made thrusting tip, tapered, no shield hook; large knob end on the handle with black grip tape.

      Spear: Nine foot long Brown fiberglass shaft (newer variety of shaft, very light) covered in very tattered wood grained contact paper; Mandrake Armory thrusting tip kit with shield hook; small knob end on the handle with black grip tape.

      Spear: Nine foot long black duct taped shaft with decorative white crosses; self-made cylindrical thrusting tip; the spear was a few inches too long and did not pass inspection.

      Spear: Nine foot long black and purple decorated shaft; self-made thrusting tip (tapered) with a decorative yellow fleur-de-lis on the thrusting tip's face.

      Spear: Nine foot long red fiberglass shaft, un-taped, cracked slightly; self-made thrusting tip and shield hook.

      War Glaive: Rattan 7 1/2 foot long shaft, has a unique bend to it with shaved sides; grip tape handle and grip at top of the haft; self-made thrusting tip and butt spike; self made flat teardrop shaped hand guard at the juncture of haft and blade.

      Short Glaive: Six foot long shaft, blade silver and blue duct tape, haft covered with black duct tape and spiral wrapped with grip tape; thrusting tip and butt spike self-made using black rubber ball hitch covers; flat oblong hand guard at juncture of haft and blade.

      Glaive: Apx. seven foot rattan shaft, stained to look like a darker wood; silver duct tape blade with black contrast edge.

      Glaive: Apx. Seven and a half foot long rattan shaft; silver duct tape blade with black contrast edge; two large, red taped, busted-ass thrusting tips on either end.

      Great Sword: Apx. six foot rattan greatsword, light and strong; shaved handle, silver duct tape with black tape contrast edge.

      Great Sword: Apx. six foot rattan greatsword, light and strong; shaved handle, silver duct tape with black tape contrast edge.

      Field Pavilion: "First Up" brand 10x10 popup pavilion, blue canopy, white metal frame; black triangular dagging sewn around bottom edge of canopy; patches with Tymm Gard's and the Triskele Legion's devices sewn over the "First Up" logos on the canopy.

      Gauntlets: Mild steel mitten gauntlets; Blacksword Armory design and make; they were painted black with white letters drawn upon them.

      Helmet: Mild steel bascinet with bar grille; Blacksword Armory original item. I will post links to pictures of the missing items later...

      Swords: Inch and a quarter diameter rattan, shaved handles; Asgard black plastic cup hilts; silver duct tape with yellow contrast edges; no thrusting tips.

      Chair: Wooden framed, short legged "Director's" style; beige mesh waterproof fabric back and seat; sold at Target stores.

      Chair: Dark wooden folding chair, period design with a carved back piece and lion head carved into the ends of the arm rests. This chair is fairly unique and not readily replacable.

      Thanks
      Sorcha

      email sorcha at cfl dot rr dot com
    • Thee Lady Dandi
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2007
        Sorcha I have forward the email to all my contact... hopefully something will turn up... So sorry this has happened...
        Lady Dandi

        Sara Glaze <sorcha@...> wrote:
[...]

        Bright Blessings

        AiSv NV WA do hi ya do ("Walk In Peace")

        Lady Verdandi Gormsdottir-HouseWolfStar

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      • Sara Glaze
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
          Actully some good news on that. They have leads on some of the items and some of it is getting returned...But until it is all back I appreciate the cross posting. I will let HL Tymmgard know as they were his items and I am sure he appreciates your kindness.

          Sorcha