Soap Class

  • Robin Hackett
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 2007
      Yes, please! When and where?

      eLeri
      Concordia (upstate NY)

      --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Brooks <theresabrk@...>
      wrote:

      > Dont worry :) soap is coming. I will be having a soap making workshop
      in March. Mistress had stated so!
      > I have to get through an up coming baby shower for a friend, then I
      will set a date for a soap class. I will make sure to write up
      everything along with a recommended list of items to purchase in
      advance. :)
      > Anyone want to come to CT for soap? You will have time for it to
      cure and be usable for the camping season.

      > Isabella
    • Jennifer Hagon-LaFountain
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 11, 2007
        Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Soap Class Depending how far it is from me – I might be interested as well.

        On 1/11/07 1:52 PM, "Robin Hackett" <rhackett@...> wrote:

        Yes, please!  When and where?

        eLeri
        Concordia (upstate NY)

        --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SCA-Herbalist%40yahoogroups.com> , Theresa Brooks <theresabrk@...>
        wrote:

        > Dont worry :) soap is coming. I will be having a soap making workshop
        in March. Mistress had stated so!
        >   I have to get through an up coming baby shower for a friend, then I
        will set a date for a soap class. I will make sure to write up
        everything along with a recommended list of items to purchase in
        advance. :)
        >   Anyone want to come to CT for soap? You will have time for it to
        cure and be usable for the camping season.

        >   Isabella

      • Theresa Brooks
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 12, 2007
          I am working on the date... We can toss some around and see what works for
          folks. It takes me 1.5 hours to get to my moms place in Ravena, which is
          about 15 min south of Albany. So depending where you are in relation...It is
          maybe 2 hours from most parts of Concordia.

          Isabella

          > Yes, please! When and where?
          >
          > eLeri
          > Concordia (upstate NY)
        • Robin Hackett
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 18, 2007
            Excellent! I am a few minutes west of Albany, in Schenectady.

            What season are you thinking of? Spring? This winter?

            eLeri