Re: OK I am an IDIOT

  • Robin Hackett
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2007
      D'oh!

      I did make something, but I forgot to get it to anyone going to the
      event, before I left for Trimeris! Darn it!

      Did we have enough? Is there a part II?

      eLeri

      --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, "izzy_liciousness"
      <theresabrk@...> wrote:

      > so I am a twit...
      >
      > I just realised I forgot to make something to donate to the tithe
      > the King and Queen for EK 12th night tomorrow... Yea, I am sure my
      > Mistress will KILL ME when she drives in tonight. OK I have about 4
      > hours of life left before Jadwiga drives in from PA. then it is
      dead
      > Izzy toast-a-roasta... I cooked her dinner maybe that will save me
      some
      > skin.
      > Maybe it wont be so bad, maybe I can pull a RABBIT out of my
      hat :) :)

      > Ok so did anyone else remember a tithe by chance ????
      >
      > Isabella the mindless

    • Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 11, 2007
        > I did make something, but I forgot to get it to anyone going to the
        > event, before I left for Trimeris! Darn it!
        > Did we have enough? Is there a part II?
        > eLeri

        We had a bunch but it was only from a small group of people. I think a
        part II is in order. If people have stuff (and it doesn't have to be
        multiples of things; one of something is *just fine*), please let me
        know and we'll figure out when/how to collect it and hand it over.

        yis,
        Jadwiga

      • Carowyn Silveroak
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 11, 2007
          Hi all!

          > We had a bunch but it was only from a small group of people. I think
          > a part II is in order. If people have stuff (and it doesn't have to be
          > multiples of things; one of something is *just fine*), please let me
          > know and we'll figure out when/how to collect it and hand it over.

          Just out of curiosity, can you give us an idea of what was sent? I
          didn't even get a chance to see what-all we gave two years
          ago........have no clue about last year, either, but that's to be
          expected, 2005-2006 was a very nasty blur....

          -Carowyn
        • Cyndie May
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 11, 2007
            I gave vanilla sugar and lavender sugar. I did notice a beautiful bottle in the basket with a unique pewter top. Someone else said they gave a perfume also

            > We had a bunch but it was only from a small group of people. I think
            > a part II is in order. If people have stuff (and it doesn't have to be
            > multiples of things; one of something is *just fine*), please let me
            > know and we'll figure out when/how to collect it and hand it over.

            Just out of curiosity, can you give us an idea of what was sent?  I
            didn't even get a chance to see what-all we gave two years
            ago........have no clue about last year, either, but that's to be
            expected, 2005-2006 was a very nasty blur....

            -Carowyn

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            FREE Emoticons for your email - By IncrediMail! Click Here!
          • Steve Mesnick
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 11, 2007
              Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise wrote:
              > We had a bunch but it was only from a small group of people.

              It was great to see several guilds, including the Herbalists & Apothecaries,
              enter Twelfth Night Court to pay their annual tithes. This sort of
              activity, more
              than all the awards, is something that Would Have Been Done at a real
              period court,
              and added a great deal of authentic ambience to the proceedings.

              I would have joined you, but I didn't have anything to offer, since I
              just sit here
              and occasionally kibitz.

              Steffan ap Kennydd