Artifice of Beauty

  • woodchuckalpha1@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2006
      Good Lady Jadwiga,

      Thank-you soooo much for posting about this book! I forwarded your review to the person in charge and Northern Michigan University's Olson Library is purchasing the book so it will be available to those of us living in the North Woods. I am looking forward to getting my own copy as well.

      In deepest gratitude to you and all on this list for sharing your knowledge, experiences, and resources,

      Marthe Andreasdottir

      "We are God's children, and if we ever got that through our heads thoroughly and understood that completely, we would never do a small thing, we could never say a cross word. We would not use bad language. We would not criticize anybody. We would love everyone the way the Savior loves us."
      Marjorie Pay Hinckley