Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Guilds

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
      > Guild was for a particular area(a local group) or if it was for a
      > larger spectrum, i.e. multiple SCA kingdoms and the members of this
      > list (thus offering my support and willingness to participate) I
      > never recieved an answer.
      > So, here I am online and I see that The East Kingdom is in the title
      > of this guild. Which to me means: no, this doesn't apply to you!

      Well, the East kingdom Guild is the one under discussion. There are other
      ones, and this list isn't just for the EK Guild, it's for everyone.

      > Since I hail from The Kingdom of Atenveldt, disregard any posts with
      > my opinion, which seems to be the case already.

      Well, actually, you've probably put in some good points, and your input is
      welcome. Unfortunately, my responses to email have been spotty lately due
      to business, sorry about that; you would have gotten an answer when I sat
      down to re-read all the mail I got this week.

      " Oh, Adam was a gardener, and God who made him sees
      That half a proper gardener's work is done upon his knees,
      So when your work is finished, you can wash your hands and pray
      For the Glory of the Garden, that it may not pass away!" -- Kipling