RE: [SCA-Herbalist] Re: Source for dried herbs

  • Foster, Laurie E. USNCIV NAVAIR 2272, 3
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 28, 2006
      Oh, you lucky devil! I live in RURAL MD and don't have access to a
      decent library! I spend a lot of time surfing for affordable sources
      for this stuff for documentation and my wallet is getting bruised!
      (Hmmm, can I use the juice on that?) Oh, but I digress! Thanks for the
      info!

      YIS

      Lore Bubeck

      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 28, 2006
        Thanks bunches! This is definitely a bit more doable with my
        pocketbook. I'll let you know how it goes!

        From: "joan_myssenden" <joan_myssenden@...>
        Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:43:23 -0000

        Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net
      • Harry
        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 30, 2006
          Is there a reson why none of these suppliers are in the links section?

          That way we will have them for future use.
          :-)

        • Stephanie Ross
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 14, 2006
            Oh, you lucky devil! I live in RURAL MD and don't have access to a
            decent library! I spend a lot of time surfing for affordable sources
            for this stuff for documentation and my wallet is getting bruised!
            (Hmmm, can I use the juice on that?) Oh, but I digress! Thanks for the
            info!

            YIS

            Lore Bubeck
            -------------

            Where in MD do you live? Are you a transplant or a native?

            ~Aislinn~
            Et si omnes ego non.

            "The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the
            first and only legitimate object of good government." --Thomas Jefferson to
            Maryland Republicans, 1809.
          • Foster, Laurie E. USNCIV NAVAIR 2272, 3
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 25, 2006
              Transplant. I'm like a weed! =)
              Started in PA/NJ, time in VA and NC. Settled down here in '98. Lusby,
              MD. Go to the end of the "western shore" of MD and you'll find us!

              Lore