Re: Physition

  • David C. Chapman
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 20, 2006
      My dearest Lady Arabella,

      There are two reason I can not fulfill your wish. One I am unable
      to upload from the list, I can only do so from off-list, and two,
      the list as you can see below doesn't disclose to me the second part
      of your e-mail address, so thus I cann't just do it on my own.
      But fear not fair maiden! I have found yet another way for your
      greatest desire to be fulfilled. I have placed both the Physitian
      and the Regimen on our website in the files section under books. You
      may peruse or download them at your pleasure and your leisure.
      The tremendous success of my offering has made it almost
      impossible for me to do anything BUT respond to requests. My
      research and work on new manuscripts has had to take a back seat to
      orders, so I have decided to place the works on the various sites
      for all to enjoy.
      I really did have a great time meeting all of you and conversing
      about different subjects, but all joyous things must come to and
      end, and one must return to the humdrum world of hard work. So
      please receive your copies, as they await you here in our files.
      May you enjoy them, perhaps reclining upon a small hillock
      covered with soft heather and clover, with the gentle sounds of
      Pachelbel's Canon or Greensleeves wafting through the ether (though
      the later's author of course would be no friend of you or yours).
      Both of these works make fine summer fare, so relax, learn and have
      a good time.

      Your ever humble servant,

      Uuscfrea of Copemantorp

      (mka David C. Chapman)

      --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, "Cyndie May" <cyndiemay@...>
      wrote:

      > I would also enjoy the word version. Thank you for making this
      available.

      > Arabella

      ~-->
      > Check out the new improvements in Yahoo! Groups email.
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/PJ_qlB/TM
      -~->

      > SCA-Herbalist disclaimer: This list is primarily for discussion of
      medieval
      > and renaissance herbalism and herbalism in the SCA. Please verify
      any health
      > information in other sources and/or with a qualified health
      professional.

      > [Email to SCA-Herbalist-unsubscribe@egroups.com to leave this list]
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Lee Nathan
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 20, 2006
        Thank you so much for doing this. You are awesome.

        On my way over to download.

        Hugs

        Lee

        --