OT Medieval Apothecary SALE!!!

  • Aurora Ellis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
      Our newly desinged website is up at www.medievalapothecary.net

      SOAPS, LOTIONS, BATH BREW... ON SALE NOW UP TO 50% OFF!

      Sale ends July 1, 2006. Take advantage of these prices while supplies last!

      Thank you for your patronage!

      Mrs. Aurora Ellis, owner
      Medieval Apothecary
      Herbs, Oils, Bath & Body
      (501) 833-3130

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • otsisto
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
        Mrs. Aurora,
        You might want to put a little more of something like "Hi all just wanting to let you know that ....... we've decided to have a sale....
        Makes it look a little less like a random SPAM just hit our boxes and that you are a regular on the list.
        Thank you,
        Lyse