traveling food

  • Angelia Lorance
    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 6, 2006
      I found it interesting, my mom just went to Italy (little bugger). She has had a lot of tummy problems, including multiple surgeries.  While she was over there, and eating, she had no problems whatsoever.  The biggest thing she recongnized was rosemary, but everything was well herbed.  She has never really cooked with herbs, so it was a revelation to her.  She didnt have any trouble until the last two meals, and she ate something called Iberian ham,  which she said was really fatty, and that set her off.

      Maria

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Rosie
      Message 37 of 37 , Jun 7, 2006
        Well, that's one to remember. Far better than my great grandmother's
        remedy: a nip of gin! Was never too comfortable with that idea..
        Rosie

        --- In SCA-Herbalist@yahoogroups.com, Emily Groner <emgroner@...>
        wrote:
        I remember a friend asking for something to help her infant sleep.
        She followed my directions and hed a cup of chamomile and catnip tea
        herself, then after a while, breast fed him