Herbal Supplier in Orlando FL

  • Robin Song
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2000
      Here is a name of an herbal supplier in Orlando, FL.
      I used to purchase herbs from her until I moved to AL.

      http://leavesandroots.com/ This lady is well verrsed
      in her herbs. She caries almost everything, and her
      prices are extremely reasonable. I would normally
      spend about $20-25, per visit, but I came out of there
      with just about everything I needed. There is also a
      company called Enrich that sells encapsulated herbs.
      There's is more of a health, and nutrition cause, than
      healing. They can be found at Enich.com. I haven't
      checked out this site, but a friend of mine sells
      them. Maybe it would be worth looking at for someone.

      =====
      Brightest Blessings and Blessed Be!!RobinSong )O(

      http://invites.yahoo.com/