Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Best herbs

  • Adhani√°
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      My apologies if this has already been undertaken, but as I am getting swamped by all the traffic on this, I may have deleted a final list of the Twenty Best Herbs.

      Would SKS please compile?

      Many thanks in advance.

      Adhani√° of Ols

         Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:35:48 -0400
         From: "Julie Armstrong" <juliearm@...>
      Subject: Re: 20 best herbs for food and medicine

      Greetings
      In answer to Sharon's question, I would add fennel, lettuces, which have a
      sedative effect, and perhaps lemon for those in mediterranean climates.

      Except for mustard, I have all the others on her list in the kitchen right
      now! (Mustard was old and was composted last week.)

      Juliana