RE: [SCA-Herbalist] New Ren Faire Cast Member

  • otsisto
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2006
      Though "the Cries of Paris" would be helpful, if there is information for
      the area of Lyons which is where the Renfest is focused, would be better. As
      I understand there was a difference in attitude, style and culture between
      Lyon and Paris, actually more like between Paris and the rest of France..
      The question I have is whether by this time the herbalist was replaced by
      the pharmacist.
      This might help some with character,
      http://www.lepg.org/
      Le Poulet Gauche