Re: [SCA-Herbalist] greetings

  • Medieval Inc.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
      Welcome!

      I am orig. from Boston (moved to AR). =)

      Emily Groner <emgroner@...> wrote:
      Hello all-
      I just joined. I am an herbalist of sorts (always more to learn!).
      I occasionally give lectures at schools to grade school kids who are
      in the middle of some historical program of study, as well as to
      garden clubs and who ever might be interested.
      I love history and herbs, so I am thrilled to learn of this group. I
      am a member of the SCA.
      I live in western MA and would love to hear for anyone who wants to
      share herbal lore and such.
      Emily Groner

      Yahoo! Photos