herbal dyeing

  • Marcy Wilfon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 1999
      Greetings to all on this list. I am trying to track down what types of
      dyeing pots/containers/cauldrons/whatever was used in period to dye cloth.
      As a 6-7th century Anglian, I am of course most interested in early period
      Anglo-Saxon. I am looking for what the pots were made from and how they
      were constructed. If anyone has info to share, I'm all ears (or is it eyes?)
      Thanks

      Brithwynn